Insuring against Wedding Cancellation/Postponements
Bad things can happen anytime and anyplace. Weddings are no exception. From severe weather in Florida or in Kansas to sudden sickness the day before the wedding event, there are plenty of unplanned scenarios and events that can wreak havoc with your wedding planning. It’s smart to have a wedding cancellation insurance.
Top 5 Cancellation or Postponement Reasons for the last 5 years are:
- Sickness or injury to the bride or groom
- Damage to the event location prior to the wedding
- No shows by the caterer or officiant for the event
- Loss or damage to the bridal gown
- Withdrawal of a written military leave of absence